Monday 30 November 2015

I lost my dream-Short film poster Frances

I Lost My Dream Short Film Poster

I lost my dream

The background of this poster looks likes it is hand painted with water colours to look like a sun set. The character is a male around the age of 18-20, he is looking up at the title 'I lost my dream' above his head as if he is looking up at the sky wistfully. The title font is made to look as if it is written in black marker pen. The character is foreign looking wearing a black tee-shirt, he has bright blue eyes with tanned skin and curly brunette hair. There are no characters names on this poster or a production block. The only other text apart from the title is who the film is made by and 'The true story of Moacir Zeledon'. There is no critic appraisal or age certificate either.

Media Language

The picture of the character is from an eye level shot, he is looking up at the sky, perhaps he is dreaming.

Representation

The poster represents masculinity and perhaps ethnicity as the character is inspired by someone with a foreign sounding name.

Audience

The poster appears to be targeted at an audience of adults due to the lack of information we get about this film from the poster.

Narrative

Not a lot is given away by the poster but we can guess this film is about a young man having a dream but for some reason he is unable to pursue this dream or it is in some way taken from him.

Genre

My guess is this film is a romance.


1 comment:

  1. Bit too descriptive Francis - why are these decisions being taken?

    ReplyDelete